the Center works as follows. Smoke gases from toplivnika get under a pig-iron flooring, therefrom - to the vertical channel, and from it - in a conclusion and a pipe.
After laying end through cleaning delete clay solution which has probably fallen there. Then cleaning close and dry the center, having left opened dverki and a latch. The dlitelnee drying, the more strongly a laying.
the Kitchen center with an oven (fig. 177) the size 1020х640 mm, weight 650 mm, have teplootdachu at two fire chambers a day 0,7 kw (600 kcal/ch).
- a brick - 175 pieces;
- a clay solution - 4 buckets;
- a grid-iron lattice in the size 250х250 mm;
- top internal dverka in the size 250х205 mm;
- podduvalnaja and prochistnaja dverki in the size 140х140 mm - 2 pieces;
- a pig-iron plate compound in the size 530х360 mm with two rings - 2 pieces;
- a pig-iron plate without rings in the size 530х120 mm - 1 piece;
- an oven in the size 350х350х450 mm;
- two sheets of a roofing steel - predtopochnyj in the size 500х700 mm and under a plate - 1020х640 mm;
- building felt - 1 kg;
- obvjazka (a corner 30х30х4 mm) - 3,32 m;
- a steel tape 25х15 mm - 2 m;
- a smoke latch in the size 130х130 mm.
A center Laying. Having laid on a floor two layers of the felt soaked in a clay solution, having covered with its roofing steel and having beaten, start a first row laying on the drawn contour of the center.
- 1st number usually put from the whole brick, but it is possible to lay out an external number from whole, and the middle from halves.
- 2nd number should be put completely from the whole brick, observing bandaging of seams.
- 3rd number spread, leaving a place for blew, and establish dverku cleanings which leans against 2nd number.
- 4th number demands more difficult calculation. In a back wall it is necessary to leave an aperture for joining of the center to a flue. Then put on an edge a brick, forming a partition. Between this brick and a laying in the center there should be a distance of 130 mm. It is the future channel on which hot gases will leave from under an oven to a flue. In it to a number put blew, establishing dverku on the previous number. A corner of a brick at an exit mow down or round off (the last better).
- 5th number is similar to 4th. In the course of a laying it is blocked dverka cleanings. A partition do not put, as before the brick put on an edge suffices on two numbers. The dashed line in porjadovke designates an oven installation site. The oven should defend from a laying wall on 100 mm. Blew has the size 260х260 mm.
- 6th number begin with oven installation on a thin layer of a clay solution on earlier planned lines. Then carry out a laying. For formation of two channels (black triangles) between a wall of the center and an oven put on a solution upright a brick of which should suffice on four numbers of a laying. If it does not suffice, add a brick piece. Left blew decreases here till the size 260х130 mm that depends on the size of a grid-iron lattice.
7th number. Before to put this number, stack a grid-iron lattice on 6th number. A brick from two parties stesyvajut on a cone that fuel rolled down on a lattice. For protection of a wall of an oven from outside toplivnika from a fast burn-out closely to an oven on a clay solution spread a wall from a brick put on an edge.
- 8th number. Here establish dverku toplivnika which leans against 7th number. The sizes toplivnika from a wall to dverki 520х260 mm.
- 9th number is similar on previous, a difference in bandaging of seams.
- 10th number. the Channel at a back wall of an oven is blocked, and there is only one channel from a lateral face. At channel overlapping apply the whole brick and the three-four. The partition between an oven and a fire chamber should be above an oven on 10-15 mm. From outside fire chambers a partition edge stesyvajut on a cone with zakrugleniem. It provides the best movement of gases from toplivnika under a pig-iron flooring.
- 11th number carry out strictly on level as the pig-iron flooring will be laid on it. Dverki ovens and fire chambers are blocked. As durability of the top number of a laying depends from obvjazki, it establish on it to a number so that kljammery leant against 10th number. Thus, the laying of 11th number fixes obvjazku on a plate. Upon termination of a laying of this number there is only one vertical channel. Having laid out this number, the oven top is greased gljanjanym with a solution a layer of 10-15 mm that protects top of an oven from a fast burn-out. The layer of a clay solution should be such that after packing of a pig-iron flooring between an oven and a flooring there was a space (channel) in height not less than 70 mm.
- 12th number as that does not exist: here stack pig-iron plates on a thin layer of a clay solution so that one of rings was over a fire chamber.
The center so Operates. Smoke gases from toplivnika arrive upwards, under pig-iron plates; they get to the vertical channel, fall downwards under an oven bottom, then rise a little upwards, heat up its back party and through the left aperture arrive in a flue or a heating guard.
<< the previous page | to read further > >