And heating furnaces (a part 2)
Having executed the base with a good waterproofing, start a furnace laying precisely on porjadovkam, observing bandaging of seams.
- 1st number do continuous. On the left side of the furnace leave a place for zolnika blew. The size blew 250 h 130 mm, a brick stesyvajut on a cone from the forward party for convenience of clearing.
- In to 2nd number first of all establish dverku blew and carry out a laying, as is shown in drawing.
- In to 3rd number on the right establish cleaning in the size 130 h 130 mm under an oven; a laying blew narrow, stesyvaja a brick from two parties.
- In to 4th number first of all on the right side of the furnace put cleaning, a laying conduct with overlapping dverki blew, leaving an aperture over podduvalom in the size 250 h 210 mm over which in 5th number the grid-iron lattice will be put. In a laying, about cleaning, on the right side of the furnace, on distance of 190 mm from a back wall put half of brick (120 X 120 mm), marked with the letter "р", on which then (in 6th number) the oven will lean. A corner of a brick from the interior of a laying stesyvajut, rounding off.
- 5th number carry out from a fire-resistant brick (on fig. 187 it is shaded by sections), put freely grid-iron lattice and fall asleep sand a backlash between it and a laying. A brick round a lattice stesyvajut from different directions to form over it deepening in the form of a trough where fuel (especially coal will roll down). Here on the laid half of brick "р" stack second half.
- In to 6th number first of all establish an oven and top internal dverku. Then carry out a laying. From outside fire chambers revet an oven by means of a solution with a brick on an edge. Between an oven and the right party of the furnace put a partition in width about 100 mm (a brick on an edge), opiraja it on earlier laid halves of a brick. The partition is better for putting from the whole brick which will suffice almost on four numbers of a laying flatwise. Thus receive the vertical channel on the right side at a back wall of an oven. From the back party behind a fire chamber and an oven there is a horizontal channel.
- 7th number put according to porjadovke. The horizontal channel block a brick flatwise to make two channels - one behind a fire chamber, the second behind an oven. The laid brick does not block the channel and does not get to a back wall of an oven on 70 mm (it is blocked in 8th number). In it to a number continue oven facing.
- 8th carry out a number similarly 7. The channel behind an oven completely block.
- In to 9th number finish facing of a wall of an oven from outside fire chambers with release of the top brick on 10-15 mm above oven top. Edges of this brick stesyvajut also round off (on fig. 187 from above is shaded). Oven top cover with a clay solution at level with the let out brick of facing, and probably and above so that between a solution and a pig-iron plate there was a distance of 60-70 mm. In the course of a laying dverku fire chambers and a partition between an oven and a furnace wall block, stacking on a partition a brick in length about 210 mm. From the back party of the furnace the horizontal channel in length about 520 mm is formed. In it a number still has three channels: horizontal - behind a fire chamber and two vertical - about an oven.
- 10th number. In it there are horizontal and vertical channels, and also space (channel) over a fire chamber and an oven.
- In to 11th number at first a fire chamber and a part of top of an oven block pig-iron plates (with a ring over a fire chamber), put a water-heating box and dverku the cooking chamber. Then conduct a laying of a partition from a brick on an edge which leans against a pig-iron plate from its left-hand side. This partition separates the cooking chamber from a water-heating box. Between a partition and a water-heating box there should be an empty seat (50-70 mm). Channels behind the furnace remain same, as well as in 10th number.
- In to 12th number the horizontal channel block half.
- 13th number put, as is shown in fig. 187.
- In to 14th number the horizontal channel again extend, and the brick laid behind a water-heating box, stesyvajut on a cone (is shaded).
- a number is similar to 15th 14, only the channel behind a water-heating box extend, a brick stesyvajut (in drawing it is shaded), and a water-heating box block a bricklaying.
16th number carry out as follows. The channel over a water-heating box move on half of brick more close to a forward wall. To keep a brick, from the back party of the furnace under it stack two pieces of a strip steel in the size 150 h 25 h 3 mm (on fig. 187 are shown by a dotted line). For deduction of a lattice for drying in the cooking chamber on three parties of the chamber put five pieces of a strip steel in seams in the size 120 h 25 h 3 mm with release of the ends in the chamber on 20 mm. These pieces will be pressed by bricks of a following number.
- In to 17th number stack a lattice for drying in the size 350 h 580 mm with the tense grid. Reduce the channel from the back party of the furnace. Over a water-heating box put cleaning.
- In to 18th number reduce the channel over cleaning.
- In to 19th number extend the back channel to 750-770 mm. Block cleaning, put a latch for the summer course, interfering heating of all furnace.
- In to 20th number a laying conduct according to porjadovke. Above on the right side of the cooking chamber put an extract closed dverkoj (130 h 130 mm). From the interior of an obverse number put an angular steel section 50 X 50 h 5 mm, length 600 mm.
- 21st number is similar 20, only over top of the cooking chamber stack three pieces of a strip steel section 50 h 5 mm, length 500 mm which are necessary for deduction of the brick blocking the chamber.
- In to 22nd number block the chamber, an extract, the most part of the back channel (630-640 mm) and leave only two apertures on the right side of the furnace. After carry out the first row of overlapping of the chamber.
- In to 23rd number put the second row of overlapping and put from the forward party of the furnace samovarnik.
With 24th number spread the top part of the furnace (the closed chamber) which well heats up and basically it is connected in a cold season. In it to a number two cleanings put.
- 25th number put, as is shown in fig. 187.
- In to 26th number a laying conduct according to porjadovke with overlapping of cleanings and the horizontal channel.
- In to 27th number put a latch opened in a cold season. Leave the closed chamber.
- 28th number put so that the closed chamber remains and one big horizontal channel instead of three is formed.
- 29th number is similar to the previous.
- 30th number blocks furnace top. About a latch the bottom party of a brick stesyvajut on a cone, also there is only one channel directed to a pipe.
- In to 31st number put the reroof second row, put a latch for closing of the furnace after a fire chamber.
- In to 32nd number carry out all it agree porjadovke; put the overlapping third row.
- With 33rd number begin a pipe laying. However for more dense closing of the furnace it is possible to put the second latch.
<< the previous page | to read further > >