Before colouring it is necessary to prepare well surfaces as quality of the performed work depends on it.
the New plastered, plaster and concrete surfaces. Them first of all clean pumice, leshchadju or a skin, deleting bugorki and roughnesses.
Procleaning make on dry surfaces. After that cut all cracks on depth not less than 3 mm, moisten with their water, cover with a plaster solution or specially prepared podmazochnoj paste from a chalk and plaster, well dry and smooth out.
New wooden surfaces demand cutting down of boughs, zasmolov, nagelej, stoppers on depth not less than 3 mm, razrezki cracks. After that a surface ground, dry, correct podmazochnoj paste or shpatlevkoj the defective and cut down places, dry and smooth out. If not to remove knots, nageli and not to drown nails at usyhanii wood they will act from its plane, leaving hillocks on the painted surface. The paint over such places will burst and exfoliate. If not to cut down zasmoly, pitch will pass through shpatlevku, destroying a paint and leaving ineradicable stains.
the Painted (old) wooden surfaces demand razrezki cracks, them proolifki and zadelki more often.
Preparation of the painted surfaces under glutinous colouring consists at a distance old, usually thick paint coat more often. If the layer thin, does not burst, on it it is possible to carry out ogruntovku and colouring. A paint clean off with the dry or preliminary well moistened water of a surface. To moisten better with hot water by means of a brush. As soon as a paint razmoknet, it delete a scraper. However after that all the same in places there are traces of colouring which will be allocated on the painted surface. Therefore after clearing the surface should be washed away water, applying a rigid brush, but it is better to grind it (see " Plaster Ёрсю=№")
The Glutinous paint is easy for removing if to wash out a surface 1-2%-s' solution of hydrochloric acid, from which paint vspuchivaetsja. Then surfaces well wash out water.
Preparation of the rusty and smoked places. Especially many troubles deliver the rusty and smoked places. There are many various ways of their preparation, but sometimes all of them appear powerless so it is necessary to delete old plaster and to put the new.
First of all, from such places it is necessary to remove completely an old paint and only then to start preparation.
- Prepare travjanku, consisting of water and copper kuporosa: on 10 l of water take 500 g copper kuporosa for a solution of a normal fortress, 700 g - for a solution of an average fortress and 1000 g for a strong solution. Travjankoj, it is better hot, one-two time cover rusty places, preliminary it having filtered. After surface drying cover kuporosnym with a ground.
- the Smoked surfaces should be washed out well 2%-раствором hydrochloric acid, then to wash off its pure hot water and after drying ogruntovat.
- At strong zakoptelosti after washing by acid and surface water fray the limy solution prepared on small sand.
- If designs the rust will start to pass and through a layer of new plaster have rusted, therefore it is necessary to provide isolation. Surfaces from a tree isolate roofing material or other isolating material then fill dran. Stone and brick surfaces cut down on depth 3-5 Utolshchennaja plaster see is enough reliable protection.
- and other stains cover Prokopchennye of a place of one-two time strong mylovarom (structure № 2 or 3). The remained paint completely delete. Before ogruntovkoj stains should be dry.
- the Glutinous paint on a stain place delete, as it has been told, cover this place with an oil paint (it is desirable whitewash) one-two time, dry, and then ground and paint. It is possible to replace an oil paint with a nitropaint or spirit a varnish, covering surfaces for 3-4 times. Well preliminary surfaces to ground hot drying oil.
All considered ways apply basically at colouring by glutinous paints of the plastered surfaces.
- poorly keeping oil paint scratch out steel shpatelem, strongly keeping delete in the different ways.
Soskablivanie paints by means of various planes - business rather labour-consuming also demands a frequent point of the tool.
It is possible to burn out a paint by means of a blowtorch. A blowtorch move on the painted surface, from heating a paint vspuchivaetsja and it there and then delete shpatelem. It is possible to put on a paint strongly nagretye metal subjects, a paint under them also vspuchivaetsja, nagretyj a subject move, and a paint delete. However these ways pozharoopasny also demand extra care. Besides at a work place it is necessary to have a water considerable quantity on a case of fire of designs.
Instead of this inflammable way the oil paint can be removed a chemical way, by means of specially prepared pastes:
- the limy dough or the sifted chalk - 100 g, an asbestine dust - 100 g, 20%-s' solution kausticheskoj soda - on requirement (before reception smetanoobraznoj weights). The limy dough or a chalk mix with an asbestine dust and shut a solution kausticheskoj soda to the necessary density;
- kaltsinirovannaja soda or potash - 1ч. (On weight), slaked izvest - 3 ch., water - 5 ch. All mix.
The paste prepared on this or that recipe put on the painted surfaces with the help shpatelja a layer to 2-5 mm and leave on a surface until the paint coat will not be softened and it will not be easy to leave shpatelem or a scraper. The paste removed with a paint do not throw out, and collect and make use some times. If paste has dried up and has lost a fortress - in it add a solution kausticheskoj or kaltsinirovannoj soda or that substance on which it has been prepared.
The surfaces cleared of a paint wash out 1-2%-s' solution of hydrochloric acid to neutralise the caustic alkali destroying pigments and promoting omyleniju of drying oil. After washing by surface acid it is necessary to wash out carefully water and to dry.
At work with chemical compounds it is necessary to put on rubber gloves or mittens as alkalis irritate a skin of hands hands.
8. Old varnish coverings wash off the liquid ammonia mixed with a chalk with which cover or wipe surfaces by means of rags.
to read further > >