Antiseptics prepares liquid, pastelike and dry (the dry apply only on horizontal surfaces).
The Industry lets out various preparations for struggle against mushrooms and bugs: "+э=шёхя=шъ" "Крыі¶=юэ" "-юёъ" "¤юышЁюыі" "Рхэхц" etc. They are on sale in household shops and instructions on their application are enclosed to them. But it is possible to prepare many antiseptics and in house conditions.
For preparation of solutions, pastes or dry antiseptic tanks use wooden, ceramic, glasswares (the steel ware quickly collapses, therefore it is necessary to paint it preliminary two-three times an oil paint, well drying up each layer).
Water for preparation of solutions should be pure, not rigid, warmed up to 9О... 95°С. If in a solution antiseptics add soda or ammonia, water warm up to 30-40°С to avoid rough reaction. Kremneftoristyj ammonium dissolve in cold water. That antiseptics was better dissolved, they are recommended to be crushed, slightly to humidify with water and only after that to pour into water at careful hashing.
That at wood processing does not remain the passed places, a solution of antiseptic tanks tint aniline dyes which use for colouring of fabrics (50 g dye on 100 l of a solution). Dye dissolve in a small amount of water and pour in in the prepared solution in last turn (water for dissolution undertakes from its general quantity). The solution expense at two-multiple processing 0,6-0,8 l/m 2 , thus a solution antiseptics gets into wood on depth of 1-2 mm.
The Solution antiseptics for the first processing tint more poorly, than for the second. Put a solution for two times with a break in 2-4 ch, using a brush or kraskopult.
Liquid antiseptics prepares as follows:
- the Mix kremneftoristogo sodium (4 kg), fluoric sodium (1 kg), water (95 and dye. In equal parts of water dissolve kremneftoristyj and fluoric sodium. All mix, carefully mix and add dye. A solution very toxic. It is possible to prepare also a solution from 6 kg kremneftoristogo sodium, 1,5 kg of fluoric sodium and 92 l of water.
- 3%-s' solution kremneftoristogo sodium (2,5 kg of sodium and 95 l of water) with kaltsinirovannoj soda (2,5 kg). At first dissolve soda, then in the small portions add kremneftoristyj sodium at careful hashing. To take soda more than the specified quantity does not follow, as solubility kremneftoristogo sodium decreases. Dye enter into last turn.
- the Mix kremneftoristogo sodium (6,4 kg) with copper or iron kuporosom (1,6 kg) or with chloride zinc. Waters take 92 l. Materials dissolve separately, then mix at careful hashing and only after that enter dye.
- 5-10%-s' solution copper kuporosa (5-10 kg in 95-90 l of water). weaker solution does not provide protection of wood against wreckers.
- 8%-s' solution kremneftoristogo ammonium (8 kg of ammonium and 92 l of water). the Solution prepare in cold water at careful hashing. Ammonium pour in the small portions. Dye pour in in the end.
On preparation of a solution the antiseptics is required 1,5-2 ch, and on preparation of a solution with soda 2-3 ch, before the termination of allocation of vials of air.
Antiseptic pastes prepare from water-soluble antiseptics, mixing it with any glutinous structure giving to paste viscosity.
On a knitting basis of paste share on groups. We will consider the most simple and cheap - clay with addition of bitumen of mark БН-50/50 or БН-70/30.
For preparation of paste of 100 kg 31,5 kg of fluoric sodium, 31,5 kg otmuchennoj dry clay, 10 kg of bitumen of one of the specified marks, 27 l of water are required.
Dry otmuchennuju clay sift, mix with hot water and pour in in it a squirt the fused bitumen at vigorous hashing. The expense of paste 640 g/m 2 . Paste put on wood a layer in the thickness to 2 mm with the help shpatelja or a rigid brush in two-three receptions. The imposed paste should be dried well. The planes adjoining to stones, a brick, concrete, it is necessary to wrap up a roofing material layer.
Otmuchivanie of clay is carried out so. In capacity stir clay with water before reception of clay milk which merge in other capacity through a fine sieve before its filling. All carefully mix and allow to clay to settle. When it will settle on a bottom, water merge, and the top thin layer of clay (no more than 1/3 heights of a layer) remove and spread on boards for drying. The dried up clay pound and sift through a sieve with apertures not more largely 0,5x0,5 mm (it is possible to use a kapron stocking). The clay, the better paste is more thin.
For preparation dry antiseptic tanks materials measure in parts on volume. Dry crushed antiseptics (1ч.) mix with 5 ch. The sifted sawdust or sand to a total homogeneity. Sawdust or sand humidify to 30-40%. A mix put on the dried wooden surfaces an equal layer from calculation 100-200 g on 1 m 2 . Then all well dry.